PDA

View Full Version : Need support....

noodlejuice
23-06-11, 13:22
Hi
I'm currently on 20mg fluoxetine and been on it for about 2 months, I have felt unhappy for awhile and had what I called 'a meltdown' in April, different things had built up and one thing I felt that "broke the camels back" was the fact I stupidly had unprotected sex and then convinced myself I had contracted herpes. I have had 2 different doctors and 2 STD tests telling me otherwise (and have nothing) so I had got on top of it. I recently met someone I really like and we ended up sleeping together on Saturday (using condoms of course) but now have a small spot/lump on my sort of near my lady bits/bum cheek. I think I shaved there on Saturday but it doesn't look like a normal spot and I picked it and it bled. Could there be a chance I have genital warts? From the time in April? Do gum clinics in the uk routinely check for them? I cant remember what my test results said. I also think I am sensitive to latex condoms as I have felt abit itchy since Saturday but it's calmed down as I put some thrush cream on it (I am prone to thrush) I can't speak to my friends as they don't understand my anxiety issues and just think I'm being stupid and I
feel like I'm bothering them with my crap. I know you guys aren't doctors but I was just wondering if i could have some advice and am just being an idiot.....:(