PDA

View Full Version : Scared of MRI scan/ MS

Hexe
23-06-11, 15:41
Hei guys! Sorry but I really need to post this as I am freaking out. I am having an MRI scan next week and I am sh**ing myself. I am actually having this scan as my eye doc wants to make sure I dont have AVM, but I wouldn't be in this forum if I wouldn't be scared of having something worse.

Since I moved and spend too much time alone, I developed HA and I have times when I feel dizzy, slight headeaches and a bit weak and very tired. Now my hands are a bit shaky and I am sooo scared I have MS...
Before I was scared of having a brain tumor so thats still in the back of my head, even though several doctors told me I don't.

I just feel that I am going entirely nuts! I simply don't want my life to end and when I am riding my horses I feel normal or when I spend time with friends. When I went to the neuro (have epilepsy) he did not even bother seeing me again, ever, unless I am planning to get a child and I felt fine afterwards when he told me I was. He just wanted my eyes checked as I am sometimes seeing weird (like eyes not reacting quick enough, light sensitive, one eye worse) to check eye pressure but thinking about the appointment, I immediately started feeling bad again. The eye doc then said he can't find anything so he wants me to have a MRI to rule out AVM...

Forgot to add: my speech and coordination sometimes is bad too... i am just so scared as it comes and goes like MS...

I am just sooo scared! I suppose I'd rather not know if I had to die/ have MS?

Sorry for this but I can't keep it for myself any longer...