PDA

View Full Version : dont think i will post nomore

tricia56
23-06-11, 17:02
want to say thks to every one who have helped me on here the last few mnths but because i keep posting i think im getting on peoples nerves abit so ill not do no more posting thk you all once again

Spy
23-06-11, 17:05
Hi Tricia,

Don't stop posting, even though you may not get loads of replies its important to stay connected and put down what you are feeling in black and white. There are lots of people on the forum who post a lot - theres nothing wrong with that :hugs:

pinkdove
23-06-11, 17:10
Hi Tricia, Please keep posting as it will help with your recovery, and reading other people's posts help me and other members, i too have posted a lot, but that is what this site is for, it will help you to talk, and get other members advice take care xxx :hugs:

MinnieMouse
23-06-11, 17:14
Hi Tricia

Don't stop posting. I find that the mere act of just typing my thoughts is therapeutic so don't worry if you don't get huge amounts of replies. I tend to look at posts that may be relevant to me so I can get help or offer it. We're all here for the same reason. We probably don't get on eachother's nerves half as much as we do with people who don't suffer from anxiety - at least we all know the score here.

MMx

tricia56
23-06-11, 17:29
thk you for your replys think im just feeling sorry for myself as i havent got no support from any one exept the people off here ive n9o friends and my children dont seem to bother with how i am they think its just me not helping myself which i probly aint helping myself like i should

Carrera74
23-06-11, 17:35
I just wanted to add my two penny worth. I've only just joined today but am finding reading about everyone's daily experiences helps me and hopefully ill be able to help others too with stuff that I've been through. So keep posting :)

Baster9
23-06-11, 21:13
thk you for your replys think im just feeling sorry for myself as i havent got no support from any one exept the people off here ive n9o friends and my children dont seem to bother with how i am they think its just me not helping myself which i probly aint helping myself like i should

What is bothering you @tricia56? Please share with us or PM me, maybe I can help!

Take care