PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Dr. Feelgood
23-06-11, 17:39
Hello!

My brain is broken, but hopefully I can fix it :D

I've been battling depression for the last 10 years and anxiety since I was at school. I'm 24 and I'm fed up of missing "the best years of my life" as so many people put it. I really struggle with talking to people so everything is bottled up. I'm also not very bright which I think is making it hard for me to get out of this downward spiral I'm trapped in :doh:

I'm taking sertraline which has some horrible side effects, but it makes me less suicidal, so I put up with it. I'd love to start some counselling to try andtalk things through but I just cannot afford it

diane07
23-06-11, 17:42
Hi Dr. Feelgood

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
23-06-11, 21:26
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

KayleighJane
24-06-11, 21:24
hi there, just saw your name Dr Feelgood and was wondering if you were a fan of the band? :):welcome:

kayleigh x

Dr. Feelgood
25-06-11, 12:46
Thank you :D

I've taken the Dr. Feelgood from a Mötley Crüe song title, and I think it comes from slang for heroin :shrug:

I've never heard of the Dr. Feelgood band though. What kind of music do they play?

KayleighJane
25-06-11, 21:35
They are a band that formed in essex in the 70's i think, my mum is a massive fan, they do live music now, quite rocky i would say :)

RainbowGirl
26-06-11, 10:53
hello, welcome to NMP x :hugs:

Alesia
26-06-11, 11:00
Welcome

M155anthr0p3
27-06-11, 11:52
Thank you :D

I've taken the Dr. Feelgood from a Mötley Crüe song title, and I think it comes from slang for heroin :shrug:

I've never heard of the Dr. Feelgood band though. What kind of music do they play?

And it's the name of a tattooists in Poole!!

Dr. Feelgood
29-06-11, 19:34
Thanks again!

They are a band that formed in essex in the 70's i think, my mum is a massive fan, they do live music now, quite rocky i would say :)

Sounds good, I think I'll check them out :shades:

And it's the name of a tattooists in Poole!!

Awesome! Do you have any tattoos?