PDA

View Full Version : New to NMP, but not new to symptoms

Murphys Maw
23-06-11, 20:19
Hello, Murphys Maw and im a 40yr old woman. Ive suffered depression and panic attacks years ago but think its coming again. Ive recently been given pills for slightly raised blood pressure and think it freaking me out a bit. I know a girl who is fairly healthy and fit yet she has BP tabs so ive tried to get my head around it.
Since April this year ive had these episodes of losing appetite, feeling nausea, sweats, pounding heart etc but the last couple of days ive just felt empty. Im a bit tearful too and this morning broke down in GP surgery when all a really wanted was him to sort an abcess. Today ive mostly dosed and feel a bit fuzzy and weak, have hardly eaten but need to force food over as taking meds for abcess.
I feel pretty rubbish right now and after calling Breathing Space came across this webpage so thought id join up. Its good to know that I am not alone when it feels like I am :)
I glad and sad that we are all here

Maw x

diane07
23-06-11, 20:20
Hi Murphys Maw

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.