PDA

View Full Version : Any one thought this as its scared me

tricia56
23-06-11, 20:24
Anxiety bad to dayand felt cant cope with it and a horrible thought came in my head just end it all and its scared the life out of me cause i got that thought please has any one else ever hadf that thought

anx mum
23-06-11, 20:37
Anxiety bad to dayand felt cant cope with it and a horrible thought came in my head just end it all and its scared the life out of me cause i got that thought please has any one else ever hadf that thought

Hi yes have felt so bad with anxiety thought about ending it my kids sort of kept me going u will get through this:hugs:

mel1972
23-06-11, 20:56
No i am the total opposite, nothing scares me more than the thought of leaving my kids and i am battling with that everyday.
I am sooo scared of dying.

tricia56
23-06-11, 21:19
Hi im treified of dying and i dont know why that thought came into my head thats why i got so scared because of that thought poping into my head and posted on here to see if its just my anxiety poping these thoughts in to your head as ive been told that they are just thoughts and nothing more and wont harm me hope that is the case so thk you for your reply