PDA

View Full Version : So shakey.....

Aquarius
24-06-11, 22:48
Today is a particularly bad day. This shakey feeling won't go away, I can feel my pulse throughout my entire body, I'm feeling dizzy, and I'm convinced that there's definitely something medically wrong with me. It doesn't help that I feel like my doctor isn't being very supportive and I'm thinking I should try and find a new doctor but that too is giving me a panic attack. I just feel like I'm going crazy today, I can't calm down.

Carrera74
24-06-11, 23:01
Aw I have this a lot lately too. I feel soooo shakey and sometimes I can see me shaking but mostly I just feel it. It's crap but the more you think about it the more you will feel it. I have just been back to my GP today and saw a different doctor. Feel so much better for it! It does make such a difference knowing you are being taken seriously and listened to. Try to remember it's just the adrenaline making you feel shaky. x

Aquarius
24-06-11, 23:12
Thank you, I try to explain that shakey feeling that is just on the inside but isn't physically making you shake on the outside but I just don't think some people get it or maybe is my excessive worrying that's making me think that no one understands, I don't know. It helps to know that someone else out there has this experience so thank you again!

Carrera74
24-06-11, 23:18
Oh I have it all the time. I really do. I understand what you mean about trying to explain it to others. I think it feels like you do when you're shaky when you're coming down with something? It's not a great feeling that's for sure! x