PDA

View Full Version : Period Late - please help girls

louise0501
25-06-11, 04:33
Hi my period is a few days late and I'm never late and I'm starting to think I could be pregnant but the thing is my boyfriend has never ejaculated inside me but we hav had sex without a condom so I'm thinking can you get pregnant from pre-cum? Or from cum going on your vagina? I'm also starting to panic something serious is wrong like cancer? Or early menopause? I'm really scared, any advice?

Please reply ASAP
Love Louise xxx

daybyday
25-06-11, 04:43
You could try one of the home pregnancy tests. They work very well.

louise0501
25-06-11, 11:48
I was thinking about that but is there any possible way I could be pregnant?

Please reply

nomorepanic
25-06-11, 13:35
Yes there is a possibility you could be pregnant Louise so best to get a test done.

Groundhog
25-06-11, 13:38
Hi male replying hope that’s OK
If I may be so bold to say you will have a long wait if you are expecting someone to post that you cannot be pregnant. Hopefully you will have come on (if that’s what you want) but if not get a kit and do a test. Strait from the hip- yes you can be fertilised by pre-cum and yes any semen ejaculated around the vagina could find its way in. Sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear but there’s no easy way of saying it.

debs71
25-06-11, 13:43
Hello Louise,

Without wishing to alarm you, as Nicola said you can get pregnant even if the guy hasn't ejaculated. There are a number of sperm in 'pre-ejaculate' fluid so it is deceptive for us to think that pregnancy isn't a possibility without ejaculation.

This doesn't necessarily mean you are pregnant though. A similar thing has happened to me before and often when we are worrying that there is a chance we may be pregnant it delays the period. If you have been stressed lately or under the weather that could also be delaying your period.

The home pregnancy tests are very sophisticated these days and can give you an accurate result at a very early point and I would do one asap if I were you.xxxx:hugs:

ElectricAlice
25-06-11, 17:28
Hey I've been a week late before, and I'm usually always on time. but went with my boyfriend to get a test before, we didn't use protection either. I mean the chances are smaller but get a test to put your mind at ease :) But either way it'll be ok.