PDA

View Full Version : For Admins and Mods

nikk_dolittle
25-06-11, 16:00
I wanted to say that you all do a fantasic job no matter what people say or do......

Just think where we would be without you all, possibly NO chat room at all, it would just be a mess, arguements, problems everywhere.

So, I personally want to send .............
http://c.universalscraps.com/files/en/thank.you/thank_you_052.gif

to each and everyone of you.

Please keep you the great work you do.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs::hugs:

bottleblond
25-06-11, 16:48
Thank you Nikk :hugs:

Very much appreciated especially right now as we have had a very problematic 24 hours.

I'm sure Nic won't mind me giving you's a little insight into the past 24 hours for us.....

We have been called the most viles names, we have had threatening pm's, vile e-mails and been complete abused. We have been on high alert on the forum and behind the scenes. I personally would like to give us all a massive high five for brilliant team work. :yesyes:

If i have been slow at answering pm's and posts, it's nothing personal and i will get back to you, we have just been so busy.

Loads of love to all
Lisa
xxx
:hugs:

snowgoose
25-06-11, 16:57
hi admin and mods,

if there is anything I can do from my end re supporting e-mails or writing to anyone to say how fantastic this site is and how it fills a huge gap in mental health care then pm me .
can write a powerful letter if needed .
so so sad you are having to deal with this :hugs:

nomorepanic
25-06-11, 17:26
Thanks Nikk and Snow

It has been interesting to say the least lol.

We are having to moderate every new member at the moment and do further checks before we allow them to join the forum due to one silly (now banned) member.

But we will win the 'war' I assure you of that.:yesyes:

pollyanna
25-06-11, 18:55
i am not really on here that often now , but come in every now and then to catch up. i know that the chat room always has the potential to being problematic, but i am shocked , really shocked to hear that you have been abused and threatened after something went wrong ( no idea what, but know that it was unpleasant) i have only used chat a couple of times myself, but i know that it is a very valuable resource to many, and i think its often underestimated how much work goes on behind the scenes at nmp dont let this get you all down. you all do a marvelous job.

hugs and best wishes to you all P x :flowers:

ElizabethJane
25-06-11, 22:40
I'm so sorry this has happened. I have been completely unaware that Nic and co have been protecting our forum. I am very grateful . Since my Dad has died it has been difficult for me. This website has been always here for me. Individuals are always here to offer support. Thank you for the Moderators making this safe and possible. I am eternally grateful. I really mean that. EJ.

nomorepanic
25-06-11, 22:46
Thanks Polly and EJ.

The banned member is still trying to get on but we are on the case lol.

It is a shame that some people will go to such great lengths to cause hurt and upset to members but we are doing all we can to stop it.

bottleblond
25-06-11, 22:50
Thank you ladies :hugs:

Running the site on a manual basis is tough but so worth it with messages like that so thank you.

:bighug1:

Love Lisa
xxx

P.s E.J hope you are holding up ok hun :hugs:

jill
25-06-11, 23:05
I am sorry to hear what has been going on, Nic, admins and mods you all do a GREAT JOB. :yesyes:

I just wanted to show you my support because I would not be where I am today, if I had not had found this great site, and that is feeling better, it has also helped me help my daughter, :yesyes: so thank you Nic and all from the bottom of my heart,

TAKE CARE

LOVE TO ALL

JILL XXX

suzy-sue
26-06-11, 01:44
Im so sorry to hear this Nic and Admins ..:mad:Some people are unbelievable .Keep up the good work !!its good to know you are protecting the members here from low life :nicked:..Such a shame and so unecessary ,you have enough to do as it is .Hugs and a big thanks for all you do ..Luv Sue x:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:xxxx

Granny Primark
26-06-11, 07:10
I have heard that there have been probs in chat again.
I think its a shame that there are people that dont appreciate what we have got with this brill site.
As regards being threatened? Well words fail me!
I just want to illiterate what others have said.
You do a brill job.
Big hugs and many thanks.

pinkdove
26-06-11, 10:15
A great big thanks to all of you guys in admin, this fantastic site has been a lifesaver for me, and i do use chat and find it very helpful, and have met some great people there, keep up the great work, and many many thanks again for providing this great site :hugs:

nikk_dolittle
26-06-11, 13:59
Let me at them Nic.........

I will sort them out!!! They dont upset the admins! :curse:

xxxxxxxxxxx

amandaj
27-06-11, 11:38
u get em nikk lol xx

eternally optimistic
27-06-11, 11:46
I am shocked AND saddened that someone would treat this LIFELINE in any way that
would upset anyone.

I CANT SAY MUCH MORE THAN THAT OTHER THAN THAT THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ON HERE WHO USE THE SITE WOULD BE A B S O L U T E L Y LOST WITHOUT IT.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND HOPE NOBODY HAS BEEN UPSET BY WHAT HAS GONE ON (have only read the first two posts on this thread).

KEEP SMILING ALL

xhyperyogix
27-06-11, 13:32
I'm actually shocked that you'd been treated this way. I've not had a computer for a while so have only been on phone so chat wasnt an opton. I finally got back a proper computer at the weekend and was so happy to return to chat where everyone not only remembered me, but gave me a massive welcome back. Lovely to feel *belonging*. So thanks to everyone who makes this site possible. I really appreciate it, and I'm sorry someone has been making things hard for you.

Love and hugs, hyper x x x x

RafflesGeorgiou
10-07-11, 00:03
Big thanks to the mods & admins who has put up with me and thanks to mods & admins who has helped me through tough times. I may not show it but it's much appreciated:yahoo: Raffy xx

JT69
10-07-11, 10:33
What a shame for some people!!! This site has changed so many peoples lives in so many ways. Thankyou to all the moderators for making it possible...I know I speak for many that I dont know what I would of done without it.

Keep up the good work!!!

Jo.x

Vanilla Sky
10-07-11, 20:44
Thank - you all , nice to be appreciated :D

Paige xxx