PDA

View Full Version : boy...when will it all end

katyfitz
26-04-06, 02:44
Hi guys its 2:30am and im in bits, feel extremely emotional and like i dont wanna carry on with my life. I live everyday in pain just wishing the day away so i can sleep at night and know my worries will go.

i was laying in bed and these thoughts were running thru my head

What happens if i get to the train station on friday and i wanna go home
what happens if i get on the cruise anbd i want off and i cant so i start screaming etc
what if the ship sinks
what if im taken seriuosly ill and the air ambulance comes and takes me away

i feel my life is in complete danger and im not sure i can carry on im so scared like u wouldnt imagine.

i feel like i cant cope i hope i can get some sleep but u can imagine with those thoughts going round my head how i couldnt sleep.

i wish a fairy could take it all away.

lightheadedness, unsteadyness, feling spaced out, shaky, hot flushed, and faint.

when will i see the light at the end of the tunnell. i cant stop crying xxxxx

jackie
26-04-06, 10:05
there is no fairy or amgic wand katy as many of us have wished for

do you do cbt

one day

jackie

trac67
26-04-06, 13:29
Katy,

Beig positive is the key to beating the anxiety, no negative thoughts just positive ones.

Did you not read my suggestion about just doing one thread instead of lots of new ones, it will be easier for everyone to follow.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

katyfitz
26-04-06, 13:32
yea i did trace but i just always have something new i wanna post sorry x

trac67
26-04-06, 13:57
If you do a Katy's thread though hun you can add to it with anything people will read it and help out, anytime you have an issue just add to it, it works well by doing it that way, Karen and LJ have their own threads running and it works for them.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

jodie
26-04-06, 16:46
hi katy

poor you i know how you feel those thoughts would be going through my head to i am like that all the time but it is unlikely the ship would sink ,and unlikely you will take ill, and if you do the air ambulance would be there in no time and sort you out. you probably will want to come home on friday at the station but use your will power and dont think to much get a mag and a cuppa watch what is going on around you and try have a good time try to put panic on hold for a bit if you can.

jodie xx

carlin
26-04-06, 18:34
Hi Katy, am sorry you are still feeling bad. I think some of your anxieties will end when you have had a fantastic week-end with your sister. Of course. you will feel anxious (most people would) The ship will not sink. If there was something seriously wrong with you please believe me, you would know all about it by now!! If you were taken ill on the ship, you would be well looked after, but that will not happen!When you get to the station on friday you will be so pleased to be with everyone else you won't give it a second thought, and if you do, maybe confide in someone how you are feeling, i have always found people to be a lot more understanding if told what the problem is. Your life is not in any danger, it is just your thoughts that are making you feel this way, no-one will let anything bad happen to you, and you never know.. when you tell us all the goss. you may even have enjoyed it, and then how proud will you feel? You will look back on this and feel real good about yourself. take care. xx

nomorepanic
26-04-06, 19:05
Katy

A couple of things ...

1) Why not register for the No Panic CBT telephone recovery course so you can start that when you get back from holiday? It is excellent - I have done it and so have others on here. If you want more details let me know

2) The thing with all the posts is that the more posts on the forum the slower it runs. When searching for previous posts it has to open every post to search the text so the more posts the longer it takes and the slower it is.

If you start one thread and just add to it it will be much better for the performance of the forum. Thanks.

Nicola