PDA

View Full Version : Tiredness

jay28
26-06-11, 18:06
Hey everyone not posted for a while but really needed to get this one off my chest. For the last 3/4 weeks i have really been struggling and seem tired all the time, when i wake up im still tired and always yawning throughout the day.

It is really starting to worry me now and have all thoughts going through my mind, i have felt sick quite a few times the last few days too but not been sick. I have also started to get upset and noticed palpertations all the time, my mind seems elsewhere, i think this is the worrying doing it to me.

I have not googled, but i keep thinking what if i have something seriously wrong with me, i keep thinking about a brain tumour which has always been a worry of mine.

I did go out Friday night with friends had something to eat and had quite a bit to drink, was out till early hours and did not feel anxious at all. Wish this aniety would stay away.

Ingenious
26-06-11, 18:13
Tiredness has a huge number of possible causes, to put your mind at rest I doubt this is anything remotely to do with a brain tumor. Have a look at things like how much you are sleeping (and the quality of that sleep), your diet, exercise and so on. If you feel your tiredness is really out of character or quite bad, go and see your GP, they can do a few simple tests to make sure you are physically OK.

You also state in your post you were out drinking until the early hours - cause and effect? :)

ElectricAlice
26-06-11, 19:44
I get the same thing, it's really annoying :(

reddevil
27-06-11, 10:19
Also suffering from the same of late.

jay28
28-06-11, 19:40
Hey update everyone, been to the doctors today explained how i was feeling, seems to think my tiredness is down to me not having enough sleep, i usually have about 6 hours a night, i told him i have been feeling sick too over the last few days asked me a few questions if my stomach was bloated and any cramps which i have have not had. He looked back at previous blood test results and said they have always been fine. I do feel reasured i suppose i would have been happier if he had sent me for blood tests as its been a while since i last had one.

Im sure if he thought something was wrong then he would have had tests done.

Ingenious
28-06-11, 20:24
That's great news - now go to bed! :)

kah
29-06-11, 13:10
Anxiety will make you tired because your brain is constantly active which can be as exhausting as being physically on the go all the time. Get the anxiety under control and I bet the tiredness will disappear xxx

jay28
29-06-11, 16:07
Thanks, really struggling today, generally feeling unwell, tired all the time and having spells of feeling sick, been like it for nearly a week, anxiety is really taking over today I keep crying and thinking there is something serious wrong