PDA

View Full Version : please help me :(

lea1992
27-06-11, 03:13
For the past few weeks I've learved how to control my breathing when I'm having a panic attach aand learned how to calm myself down now this last week has been terrible its everythin followed by mor things :( so annoyed I've let myself get like this again, I keep gettin a pain in ly left arm propa scared about it :( I can't go nowhere or meet new people cuz I'm to scared that ill look stupid then I finally start feeling a lil better and feel good I've been copin I've let myself down again :( (N) :( :( :( :( :(

mantra
27-06-11, 03:27
Hello Lea. Breathing techniques are an excellent way to manage anxiety attacks. Have you ever tried carrying healing crystals?

lea1992
27-06-11, 03:31
Nah I haven't are they any good? What they fdor and where can u get them?

mantra
27-06-11, 03:40
Yes, they helped me out a great deal. I used to be on Prozac and Xanax. Now I am on yoga and crystals...and they work way better. The best crystal for anxiety is amethyst. You can find them at new age or crystal shops usually. There are tons of places online but I've worn jewelry from crystalyogi who is a pretty well known jewelery maker and crystal healer. Her stuff is on the pricey side, but it was totally worth it. The best thing is to go with your intuition.