PDA

View Full Version : today's the day.....!!!!

clair..
27-06-11, 09:29
hi everyone.. today has finally came and i have my first CBT session iv been waiting a long time for this and i have to say im as anxious as ever today because i feel like an idiot! and i guess im going to have to open up which i am not good at hope i dont cry :unsure:
wish me luck.. xx

diane07
27-06-11, 09:30
Hi clair..

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Ingenious
27-06-11, 10:38
Welcome to the forum and I hope your appointment goes OK, let us know how you get on. CBT can produce great results!

Carrera74
27-06-11, 10:54
Good luck with your appointment :) I have had this for OCD and it worked really well. Be as open as you can :)

paula lynne
27-06-11, 13:03
Good luck with your appointment, be yourself x:)

clair..
27-06-11, 13:03
thank you :) the appointment went great going to get help with health anxiety, panic attacks and social anxiety the guy i seen was really nice just hoping to get better soon and be able to join the real world again!! hope you guys are doing good :hugs:

kirsty74
27-06-11, 13:35
I'm glad it went well Clair, but please don't worry about crying in the session...I've blubbed many a time and they don't bat a eyelid. It's all part of the process!!!!:)