PDA

View Full Version : Another day of boom boom boom

Marn
27-06-11, 09:32
My heart just beats away in my head bang bang bang x

nomorepanic
27-06-11, 09:34
Hi Marn

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

RafflesGeorgiou
27-06-11, 10:17
Welcome to NMP :) Have fun, don't be afraid to say how you feel we are all one big *anxious* family. Take care, Rafaela xx

paula lynne
27-06-11, 10:19
Welcome aboard Marn, good to have you with us. Anxiety is hard because the body (heart) is doing what it should, its our perception thats messed up. Keep busy, put some tunes on, go for a walk, sort out your wardrobe, do some weeding, call a friend......your heart is doing its job as it should. so try and get on with your day despite the banging.
Best wishes, Paula x:welcome:

M155anthr0p3
27-06-11, 11:43
Hi Marn,

Welcome!

It's scary when it does that but perfectly normal. Have you spoken to your doctor about it? x

Marn
28-06-11, 12:42
All the time and they say oh just anxiety JUST makes me laugh they should try it sometime x

CheekyPixie
28-06-11, 18:36
Hello Marn,
I hate that too :scared10:
this might be silly but I try to convince my self that if I give it a thought then it'd hunt me so I immeditly turn to any distraction I can find.. mainly loud music :/

xx

looking4answers
28-06-11, 21:27
Had this everyday for five years.....