PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone :)

Stephieee7
27-06-11, 21:28
I've posted a few threads already but thought that I would introduce myself.

I suffer from terrible anxiety - I worry about everything. Some of my most recent worries are that I'm going blind, I have cancer, and that I'm agoraphobic to name a few! I haven't actually been diagnosed with anxiety but its obvious to myself that I have it. I suffer panic attacks frequently.

I am so glad that I have found this site. I'd love to tell my parents about some of the stuff that I go through so that they can help but I hold back because I don't want to worry them, however this is the next best thing! from reading other threads on here I can relate to so many other members and the advice given by other members is so friendly and helpful, its such a relief to be able to come onto this forum and have people understand what you are going through!

nomorepanic
27-06-11, 21:30
Hi Stephieee7

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

RafflesGeorgiou
27-06-11, 21:30
Welcome to NMP :) Have fun and don't be afraid to say how you feel. We are all one big *anxious* family. Take care! Rafaela x

tatt2
27-06-11, 22:06
welcome steph your right its a god send this place i thought i was the only one with this condition which made it worse its reasuring to find others who suffer like us but a awfull shame at the same time anyway here a big :hugs: oh try the chat room thats really good aswell cya

Carrera74
27-06-11, 22:09
Hello :)