PDA

View Full Version : feel like im in a bubble

DEBBZ
28-06-11, 14:35
hi i feel so strange i can not get motivated today and everything seems foggy in my mind , i feel like im the only one alave on earth kind of lonely , but im not every one will be home from school and work soon
is this that depearsonlization thing ?
i feel really thick headed and like im not here im walking round house feel like i want to shake my head and get it clear i was fine yesturday why has it happened today
its starting to panic me now which i dont want it to as i thought i was doing well
i hate these feelings that you can not understand or explain to people aggghhhhhhhhhhhh does any one have this :wacko:

DEBBZ
28-06-11, 18:50
hi i feel so strange i can not get motivated today and everything seems foggy in my mind , i feel like im the only one alave on earth kind of lonely , but im not every one will be home from school and work soon
is this that depearsonlization thing ?
i feel really thick headed and like im not here im walking round house feel like i want to shake my head and get it clear i was fine yesturday why has it happened today
its starting to panic me now which i dont want it to as i thought i was doing well
i hate these feelings that you can not understand or explain to people aggghhhhhhhhhhhh does any one have this

Sammylou
28-06-11, 20:54
Hi, I have been doing really well of late with my anxiety but the last couple of days I have felt like you have. Its hard to explain I just feel wierd like my heads not attached to my body, I dont feel dizzy just wobbly if you understand what I mean. I did work a 15 hour shift on saturday and its been red hot the past 2 days so my boyfriend keeps saying its exhaustion. I am now worrying that im going to pass out or die again! like i have many times before which is fueling my anxiety, I have never passed out and obviously im still alive i just feel like im on another planet x

DEBBZ
28-06-11, 21:20
ah sammy thats me im same its horrible . and guess what i was helping my friend move yesturday for 11 hours in the hot weather and i keep thinking is it that but i was ok then
today im like a zombie and i feel like i have been drugged as im numb and feel so strange thank you for replying it was making me feel even more weird that no body seemed to have it
how are you feeling now any better
i keep getting like a over whelming sad feeling come over me but i dont no why , i hate being like this but worse off i hate it when i can not explain that freaks me out alone x

scaredstiff695
28-06-11, 21:48
I feel the same it'd horrid I think it's the hear I haven't been working but did a drive on Monday after ny first panic attack in weeks and with 4 hours sleep. Xxx I feel sleepy but wappy confused etc if iveslk down stairs I feel like I'm floating it's all un real xx

DEBBZ
29-06-11, 09:40
well looks like today is not get be much better . as soon as i got up its like im thinking how do i feel today , and no energy again and can not be bothered everything is a effort
had a night full of horrible nasty scary dreams to what is that all about aghhhh

MidnightCalm
01-07-11, 13:42
I know how you feel :(
Here's to hoping we get better x