PDA

View Full Version : this is ridiculous even for me!! but please read!!

bexy84
28-06-11, 16:09
I have just been doing the garden and I was cutting the hedge when I felt like something flew in my ear!! I put my hand there straight away and I have rinsed it and it feels ok.... But here is the worry, I am worryed if a parasite flew in and got into my ear it will cause all sorts of problems like reach my brain or make one of those tape worm things in my brain!!! Or a flesh eating parasite or something!!! Bazare I no but very worried!!! Xx

darcy
28-06-11, 16:56
oh poor u... i think you would know if there was anything still there....
if your that worried run the shower gently and let it go in your ear... my g.p always says to do this to my son who suffers with wax and says its like a gentle syringe.....
but im sure your fine really... i spend all the time when im gardening running in and out the house screaming from all the buzzing round me.. its hilarious :roflmao:

xxxxx

Andyroo
28-06-11, 17:24
You have nothing to worry about, i know for a fact from experience as a young boy that if you had somthing in your ear you would hear a constant crunch sound it would be very loud and you would know right away, there is nothing in your ear im sure of it because you would know for sure if there was. a lot of times the same thing happen to me, it feels like a insect flys into our ears/nostrils but really they just kinda bump into us and fly the opposite way. Try not to worry, everything is fine :):bighug1::hugs::yahoo::yesyes:

pb
29-06-11, 00:46
I dont think things can get into your brain via your ear, but i know how easy it is to stress over health worries and think all sorts of things. Try not to worry, i know easier said than done x