PDA

View Full Version : Uncofortable feeling at the back of my head

Baster9
28-06-11, 19:29
I got really uncomfortable feeling at the back of my head, the feeling is like someone is touching my hair and it's really uncomfortable. Anyone else share this feeling? As I'm freaked out going insane this couple of days I'm connecting this feeling to some mental illness going on inside my head... I know it doesn't make sense but it's freaking me out.

DontPanicMrMannering
28-06-11, 21:10
That will be just the nerves in your skin, your nerves are probably a little over sensitive at the moment with whatever is going on in your life it will not be a mental illness rest assured about that.

Dale

Baster9
29-06-11, 02:44
That will be just the nerves in your skin, your nerves are probably a little over sensitive at the moment with whatever is going on in your life it will not be a mental illness rest assured about that.

Dale

Thanks for replying Dale! :hugs:

pretoria
29-06-11, 12:04
I suffer form GAD and when I have a bad day I usually get a range of symptoms among which is the strange sensation at the back of my head, like tingling or pressure. Side effects are so varied depending on the person as the brain is a complex organ, side effects can vary but I this is a common sensation among anxiety sufferers :)

Baster9
29-06-11, 12:13
I suffer form GAD and when I have a bad day I usually get a range of symptoms among which is the strange sensation at the back of my head, like tingling or pressure. Side effects are so varied depending on the person as the brain is a complex organ, side effects can vary but I this is a common sensation among anxiety sufferers :)

Glad you pointed out, I've been looking a word to describe, here it is - TINGLING!
So I'm better now that I know you guys have it two. :yesyes: