PDA

View Full Version : Falling feeling!!

scaredstiff695
28-06-11, 21:37
Hi guys

Bit of advice needed.

I feeling dizzy slot past cour of days put it down to the weather snd hyperventslating. However inkerp feeling heavy headed like a cold and a falling sensation.

Was sat looking at phone and felt like I was falling backwards snd then jolted to stop myself. Now it's happening more and more in the past few hours. I'm feeling spaced out too like dream world dnd massive confusion xx

looking4answers
28-06-11, 21:45
Probally inner ear infection. I have had this off and on all my life. Its freightning but not fatal. Just try to stay calm and relax .Its a little infection that will go away soon.

scaredstiff695
28-06-11, 21:56
Infection???

Sounds strange but my ears are binges but never thought of Infection nit painful or anything xx

looking4answers
28-06-11, 22:02
No.... you get a slight cold that goes up the interchange tube of the inner ear and messes with the equalibrium...comes and goes with conjestion ,sinus and allergies, relly nothing to worry about ,pretty normal thing. Like I said had it all my life,yes its scarry but not serious:)

scaredstiff695
28-06-11, 22:17
Ok yes

Very similar like a onus infection feeling I feel exactly like that like my ears could pop lol thank you so much so nothing that I willdiw from then

looking4answers
28-06-11, 22:51
Nope....a little scarry at times but nothing sinister. You are going to be fine...no worriee

kah
29-06-11, 11:58
Sounds like labyrinitis (inner ear infection). I had it a few weeks ago and felt just the same, like I was falling, even when sitting or lying down. I got some tablets called Stemetil (from my GP) and they helped enormously. My ears are still twinging on and off but the dizziness is way better than it was xx