PDA

View Full Version : So excited I've found my anxiety tribe!!

*dick*
29-06-11, 09:14
Oh, my god! I am so excited at having found this site!

I have suffered from anxiety all my life, and it has had a debilitating impact on my life.

It is only recently I have come to have a closer relationship with my anxiety, and I intend to obliterate it!! It has controlled my life for too long.

It it soooo wonderful to read the forum here and see that there are others that relate to how I feel.

Blessings to you all!!!

jill
29-06-11, 13:18
Hi hun :D:hugs:

I am sorry to hear you have had anxiety all your life :hugs: this must have been sooo hard for you and thinking your alone.

YOUR NOT alone, :hugs: this site is a great place to be, everyone knows how you feel and NO thoughts are silly hear, SO type away and have a good natter and someone will always help and support you as much as they can.

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XX

Ingenious
29-06-11, 13:22
Yes it's a brilliant community here, you go through life feeling so alone with your symptoms then find a site like this and realise how many other people are suffering too. The best thing about this site is you really can talk openly about any problems you have, no one judges you and no matter how odd the problem in your own mind, someone somewhere can help :)

*dick*
29-06-11, 20:29
Reading the description of GAD has made me weep!!

I have never really contemplated the deep feeling of discomfort. The churning of the stomach, the crippling fear of anticipating something that others don't give a second thought...

I just never realised!!!

I've reading everything on here now!!

Thank you so much to all of you.....

paula lynne
29-06-11, 20:50
A huge warm welcome from sunny south wales! You will get lots of help and support here and meet some cracking friends on the way. So happy you found us, and we are happy to have you! :welcome:

daybyday
29-06-11, 21:18
:welcome: