PDA

View Full Version : Neck issues! HA going crazy!! help!

kevin121
29-06-11, 13:59
Hey everyone it's a long story!!

I've been suffering with HA for the best of 7 months, and its totally taking over my life! It all started I had an ear infection and i could feel a couple of what i thought where lymph nodes, got the ear sorted out with antibiotics and then I ended up having a gum infection which needed my wisdom tooth removed, this was removed 3 weeks ago! I can feel what I believe to be nodes but everytime a doctor has checked they say they cant feel anything. Im having pain on the right side of my neck and right side of my jaw, and it feels really tight, I also believe my neck muscle is swollen too, and im thinking could I of did this by constantly feeling the neck worrying about lumps i can feel in my neck.

I went to the doctor again yesterday about my neck pain and aching near my jaw under my ear, she said she couldnt feel any nodes and that sometimes people have cists in there neck which are harmless? ... these lumps I can feel are like 5mm if that, could be a little smaller, sounds so stupid that I am concerned over these but its really effecting me!

The doctor has given me antibiotics again incase I have any lingering infection in my gum, and said she still believes its muscle pain as she cant feel no "lump" by the way this is probably the 6th doctor ive seen about my neck lumps and I still cant find re-assurance.

I have an appointment with th ENT next week as before i new i had an infected wisdom tooth the doctors where puzzled, so they made an appointment for me, and ive still kept it!

I did the worse thing anyone of us can do who suffer with HA and googles nodes and it brought up lymphoma and this made my mind go into over drive. I had bloods taken 4 months ago and they all came back normal too. I dont know wether anxiety is causing all these symptoms or atleast making them 10 times worse! i probably sound really stupid, and sometimes I feel it as i'm a 24 year old man who shouldnt be worrying this much! I want to enjoy time with my 10 month old son and sometimes i get that panicky over these lumps and aches and pains it spoils it!

i hope someone can related to this and offer me a little advice, i would really appreciate it!

Thanks everyone