PDA

View Full Version : I can't cope with the worry anymore :-(

krissybabes
29-06-11, 14:18
I suffered badly with panic attacks up until a few years ago when I somehow managed to get my irrational thoughts under control. Recently I have started the slow and slippery road backwards and I feel that it is worse than ever. I am letting HA take control of my life again and I don't know how to stop it. I don't want to go back to the doctor as I can't waste anymore of their time.

I have been having problems with irregular bleeding and keep convincing myself I have cervical cancer. The doctor has assured me that it is probably just my pill and has given me a new one to try. He has also referred me to the nurse to get smear tests up to date etc and also some other examinations just to rule everything out.

Today my nose bled very slightly. As I have a constantly blocked nose mainly on one side but sometimes disappears and shifts to the other side, I of course did the dreaded google and now convinced myself I have nasal cancer.

Why do these thoughts enter my head??? I just want to have a normal life again xxx

vaughn110979
29-06-11, 14:41
because this is the condition we suffer from and allways will its all about managment i sufferd years ago had cbt and a lot of racional thinking helped went a few years without any panic then the occasional panic now im having 6 or 7 times a day panic attacks im working getting through just im on atenalol 100mg mirtazipine 45mg diazapam 5 mg 5 times a day keep thinkiing im going to have heart attack or stroke blood pressure high due to anxiety heart rate at a constamt 100 normal for me doctor says im fine just got health anxiety

vaughn110979
29-06-11, 14:42
this wont kill you remember that

krissybabes
29-06-11, 14:44
Good for you on getting on with managing things. I think I need to go to docs and tell them I am suffering from HA rather than concentrating on all of the things that could be wrong! I am going to have a reiki session this helps hugely relax me and get things out of my mind! :)

Anxious_gal
30-06-11, 00:48
It's your imagination causing the anxiety not your symptoms, it might help to think of it that way.
Anxiety, stress, the pill all cause irregular bleeding ,
Your nose bleed was just because of your blocked nose, I always have one side of my nose blocked up, while it doesn't bleed I do get a lot of dried blood up there.

I hope you'll be reassured after the tests,

krissybabes
30-06-11, 08:54
Thank you! I feel slightly better today after talking things through with my partner. Will feel lots better once the tests are done :winks: