PDA

View Full Version : eyes...again :)

anxietyoverload
29-06-11, 14:18
Iv had my eyes tested before and all is fine and been to the doctors who said the things im seeing are just high andrenaline levels due to anxiety.

today iv had a circle of light in front of my eyes, it went when i blinked but it scared me a bit, any one esle have this?

snowgoose
29-06-11, 14:26
my eyes are always the first sign my anxiety is rising .
funny lights ,blurred vision and I feel as though I am squinting at the world .
really horrid.
go see an optician to reassure you ...but this is common I think .
xx

anxietyoverload
29-06-11, 14:32
i went to the optician not too long ago when i first started with these funny things in front of my eyes, and when i asked my doctor, straight away she said its a common sign of anxiety, so i was very calmed down, but today i just saw a floating light in the corner of my eye and it was new!! probably my anxiety!! but i have had headache today due to lack of sleep, so hopefully its that! :) xx

carlos2011
29-06-11, 14:37
It is anxiety, but even I refuse to believe it! lol. I'm same as you, worried about my eyes..I think we need to get away from it all, a big holiday or something

alix123
29-06-11, 14:42
Tell me about it!!! My eyes go dry and I'm forever blinking then come the blurs, lights and spots lol think we need to walk around with our eyes closed. I would try and get some rest and try not to worry about it too much as that will only make it worse xx

carlos2011
29-06-11, 14:46
Don't talk to me about spots in my vision..have them 24/7!

anxietyoverload
29-06-11, 14:46
Hi Carl!!
I remember talking to you a while ago about our eyes!!
Ha i believe it is my anxiety, i just wish it would go away!! haha
It always worse when im tired too, and im soooo tired today, with a nasty headache!
i went to the docs yesterday, cause i stood on a nasty nail, and i asked about my eyes, and she was 110 % sure it was anxiety, something to do with the adrenaline?

carlos2011
29-06-11, 15:05
Hi ya! Headache here too...:( I haven't even been outside today, problem is I work at home. Yeah adrenaline makes sense, it can definitely affect your vision. It makes me light sensitive and also my eyes feel blurry even though they are not.

anxietyoverload
29-06-11, 15:11
what are we all like eh!! what makes it worse is i have a tv screen behind me and its always flashing and im like hmm was that the tv or my eyes!!
do any of you get like quite a large white floating light? x

MidnightCalm
29-06-11, 15:21
My eyes are always dry and I always have some kind of floater, black spot, coloured dots or lights, :/