PDA

View Full Version : New med for me

weevil
29-06-11, 18:30
My Mum takes this but for migraines.

Sorry long, skip to the end if you only want to read about the drug.

I'm back in Norwich now and saw my doc who I thought would try and talk me into more anti-depressants. Maybe she felt bad that convincing me so hard to take prozac last year after 2 AD disasters already and no takes my fear of them seriously.

Last time I saw her she said she couldn't help me if I didn't want to help myself, and I didn't. I just wanted to kill myself but I said I want help now and the biggest help would be to calm down the anxiety which got bad it actually showed physical symptoms.

So I am on propranolol which is good as I'm still allowed to drive. She asked if it was a good idea for me to be driving and anxous but I said that driving used to be my identitity. It's not now, but owning my own car is a big thing for me and I needed to do some things to make myself happy. That and the new tattoos. And of course getting out of that bloody flat.

I think it's making me sooo tired though, not spaced out. I can think straight and do things but I just feel so tired like I want to sleep. Too much sleep is bad for me, I went to bed about 5am this morning and woke at 8am and felt all the better for it, maybe I should take short naps like that during the day.

Looking forward to reading others experiences anyway, I don't think it makes my Mum tired, she whizzes about so much you'd think she was on it. :shades: