PDA

View Full Version : Big Hello!

ThisIsCharlie
29-06-11, 20:07
i'm new to this forum so thought i'd introduce myself. I'm Charlie, from Wales but living and studying in London. Been suffering with anxiety since December last year and its been a big part of my life since. Can't remember the last time I woke up in the morning without something feeling really wrong, whether its my heart racing, not being able to breathe, feeling exhausted...i'm sure you all know the score. Slowly learning to live with it, although, like most of you i'm sure, would quite like it to leave.
I've got some really supportive people in my life, although no one who really understands so after a long day of deep breaths and hearing my heart beat louder and faster than the drum&bass music I'm listening to, thought i'd join a forum where I can find some people who understand :)

nomorepanic
29-06-11, 20:08
Hi ThisIsCharlie

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

suzy-sue
30-06-11, 21:54
Hi and :welcome:TO NMP .Im sure you will meet plenty of likeminded people here to support and help you ,during you time here .T/c luv Sue x