PDA

View Full Version : A sensation of sort of 'buzzing' or electricity in the chest area?

VioletWings
29-06-11, 23:10
Sometimes I feel it, most of the time I don't, but with the other chest type symptoms I've had lately this one bothered me -anyone had this and can this be anxiety related?

looking4answers
29-06-11, 23:14
I get buzzing somewhere in my body EVERYDAY... I havent killed over yet so you might be ok.....

pinkpiglet
30-06-11, 02:12
These sound like ectopics/palpatations! I never felt mine like this, mine were more of a fluttering or pounding in my chest but more recently they are like a buzzing, Infact I wouldnt have known how to describe them myself, until I saw your post!! Anxiety can be pretty rubbish eh?? x

looking4answers
30-06-11, 02:44
Mine isnt,just a buzzing electrical feeling,my foot, my leg, my back, my chest etc.... not ectophics etc.... just a buzzing

Anxious_gal
30-06-11, 03:31
I get the buzzing/internal vibration feeling, pretty much EVER WHERE including in my chest too like you asked :)

looking4answers
30-06-11, 04:01
Thank you again Mishel. I thought I was the only one.... thank godness im not the only one. Now I dont feel so bad...:)

Anxious_gal
30-06-11, 04:43
I don't know what causes it but I'm sure something does.
Bit like which came first the anxiety or the symptoms, :)

sparkle_1979
30-06-11, 13:32
I get the buzzing feeling and at first it scared the shit out of me, but now I just live with it, dont like it but as its there most nights i just have learnt to cope.....Anxiety hun, dont worry about it being something else x

s11fyx
30-06-11, 14:04
i get it to and it makes me feel on edge its def anixety x

ben_jamzin
05-07-11, 23:11
Felt this when waking up from a dream once, sent me straight into a panic attack, haven't felt it since but have researched and it appears to be a side effect of anxiety, it's very normal to feel more when your nerves are in such a sensitised state.