PDA

View Full Version : i'm freaking out and i can't sleep, please help me? (back pain)

unconditional
30-06-11, 08:27
i posted a somewhat similar post earlier so if you wanna read it it's the one about kidney problems.. sorry for posting another but this is kind of urgent.

it's almost 3:30 a.m. here and I can't sleep because i'm so freaked out and terrified of having kidney disease. my lower back just above my hips is aching on both sides. it goes down my right leg too. lying down doesnt help and i can't get rid of it no matter what i do. i went to the doctor and got a urine test and ultrasound but no results on either. but it's been over a week since the urine test so the doctor would have called if there were problems, right? and he didn't seem concerned. but the pain is getting worse by the second, i don't know if it's the anxiety or what but i'm so scared.. what should i do? :weep:

looking4answers
30-06-11, 20:35
Try a heating pad. I get this alot and use heat and it feels better and I usually drift right off to sleep. Sure doesnt sound like kidneys maybe just normal aches and pains in the backor could be sciatica with your leg bothering you. I wouldnt worry to much. Take care