PDA

View Full Version : getting it off my chest...

anxietyoverload
30-06-11, 13:08
I thought i would write a post about how iv been feeling these past few days, it might be a bit boring so im sorry, but i find it helps so much to just let it all out to people who understand!!

After finding this site, i was feeling great! i felt i could talk to people on here rather than rushing to my doctor like i normally would!!
Iv been doing so well with my anxiety, finally been able to look forward to my life and moving into my new house and settling down with my boyfriend.
For about a week now iv had a horrible cold and chesty cough, along with hayfever iv been blowing my nose a hundred times a day, now when ever i blow my nose theres blood! i have been trying to convince my self its just probably a bust vessel from all the blowing, but its freaking me out! why cant it just leave me alone, its the last thing i need haha!! so with worrying about that a bit, my anxiety is quite high today, so the shapes and things infront of my eyes are worse! but iv also been feeling really strange like for a split second im falling to the side ever so slightly!!

If my anxiety was a person id tell it a million things, but mostly i think id tell it that, for the past 6 months my lifes been hell, iv been miserable and unable to look forward to anything, but i refuse to let you bring me down anymore, i wont let you be with me all day every day, im going to live my life and look forward to every single day!!!