PDA

View Full Version : has anyone had a UTI without the pain/burning when peeing?

MVP123
30-06-11, 16:34
As above xx

kah
30-06-11, 17:03
Hey,
Sorry never had the above but I remember you saying you were urinating really often which made you think you had a UTI, anxiety can do the same thing! Every time I get anxious I spend half the day on the loo!!

xx

sandy40
30-06-11, 17:38
I know you can have a urine infection without feeling it...why though do you think youve got one?x

MVP123
30-06-11, 17:49
Well on Monday night I started to have this pressure in my lower abdomen and I kept going for a pee even tho there wasn't anything there, and I had that horrible uncomfortable feeling the next morning and went to my docs. I told her my symptoms and she said that it sounds like a UTI and prescribed me anti biotics, she didn't test my urine tho which I was quite surprised about. Anyway I felt fine yesterday but have felt awful today and when I wiped earlier there was a tiny amount of blood on the tissue, so this has got me freaking out, so I am going back to the docs tomorrow

nomorepanic
30-06-11, 18:43
Are you sure that isn't just normal blood from a period ?

MVP123
30-06-11, 18:51
I don't think it is period blood, even though I am due at the moment. When I get my period it always starts with brown discharge but this was a tiny bright red speck!

bronte
30-06-11, 21:44
ive had exactly the same thing and if you read my post i am having a few bladder issues i saw specks of blood on tissue and specks down the toilet at the moment im havig black specks x

MVP123
30-06-11, 22:36
This is being weird. First it started on Monday night and lasted til bout Tues dinnertime when I started my antibiotics, and then I was fine yesterday but it seems to have come back with a vengeange tonight with horrible nausea and a really uncomfortable ache in my lower abdomen, and not it does tingle when I pee. I am due on my period so the pain could be from that, but this has never happened to me before and I am panicking big time, I am going to docs tomorrow, thanks for all your replys xxx

ThisIsCharlie
01-07-11, 17:32
Yes. I went and had all the neccessary blood tests when my anxiety started, the blood count one turned up too many white blood cells. They tested me for a UTI and sure enough that was the cause. At the time I was having zero symptoms. No pain, tension nothing so definately is possible

bluetopazgirl
01-07-11, 19:23
All my uti's have been without the burning, I've had smelly urine and belly n back ache everytime xx

Klonoa
01-07-11, 20:31
How is it today? Are you still taking your antibiotics?

MVP123
01-07-11, 20:47
Hey there, I'm not too bad with the wee thing, seems to have gone away for now, I just got me dodgy leg to worry about at the moment, been aching and throbbing all night and now its just tingling. But I've had this problem for over 2 years so I guess I shouldn't worry about it so much. How are u guys?xxxxx