PDA

View Full Version : aches and pains

ciccone-hassell
30-06-11, 23:10
i just wondered if anyone else gets extreme muscle pains ? mine started 6 weeks ago and its now speaded into all my body :( did a dam DR GOOGLE :( dam me hehe but i'm not trying stress bout it as i'm more worryed bout me fast heart rate :( scared bout bed tonight as i took amitriptyline last night for a good nite sleep + elp the achin muscles but all i did was woke up with fast heart rate + yeah i checked pulse lol was 100 bpm at 4am :( paniced abit but driffted off again ,
Does anyone else also get fast heart rate if they wake in the night ?
got doc ringing in morning regards advice with theses problems so i'll let you guys no ,, huge kindest regards
mark xxxx :bighug1:

Tyke
03-07-11, 00:51
Hello Mark

When my anxiety was at it's worst I had a lot of trouble with sleep and would wake up feeling panicky with fast a heartbeat amongst other symptoms. As my anxiety/depression is now well under control with Sertraline, I don't experience this anymore. The problem with anxiety is often after becoming anxious we then go on to have further anxiety about the anxiety symptoms. Worrying constantly about your heartbeat will make it go faster! I would see if there is anything your doc can offer in the way of meds or counselling that might help you with this.

Tyke :)

Pika
14-08-11, 23:00
I get these, very annoying, makes meevenn more anxious everytime I feel it which makes it worse! :/

LucyLiz
14-08-11, 23:03
Always get a rapid pulse when u wake up, easily 120+ I just don't know why that is. Dehydration?

Dizzy_Dave
09-10-11, 16:00
Yes tension can cause muscle pains.

melvin
09-10-11, 17:59
hi
my pulce rate was allways high my doc put me on bp tabs 5mg and now its allways 80 odd i do get mussle pains a lot in my back and chest though

Dizzy_Dave
10-10-11, 17:31
hi
my pulce rate was allways high my doc put me on bp tabs 5mg and now its allways 80 odd i do get mussle pains a lot in my back and chest though

Do you also suffer from an irregular heart beat?