PDA

View Full Version : distressed..suicidal..panick :(

overthinker
01-07-11, 02:11
a year ago i suffered anorexia it effectively eliminated my thoughts as i was focused on cals etc now im recovered im dealing with ocd (not diagnosed professionally) but i use to have an obssession that i was pregnant even though i was a virgin, or that i was going blind and other stuff but its just gotten worse and worse and i seriously cant take it
i was sexually and physically abused but its the last 6months where i have thought im a peado now a serial killer can someone automatically become this in 6 months or is it genetics etc because one minute i believed in peace, love and happiness the next a dark cloud descended i want it gone i look to the future and im not excited i dont know if i want one :'(
ok so a week ago i had pocd and it has eased now but today i had an amazing evening had a couple of thoughts but just ignored them i then went home with my boyfriend (http://www.ocdaction.org.uk/forums/topic/distressedsuicidalwas-this-an-actual-urge-or-ocd#) and was at his dads we were watching a comedy i was happy and then all of a sudden the urge and thought to pick up a knife (http://www.ocdaction.org.uk/forums/topic/distressedsuicidalwas-this-an-actual-urge-or-ocd#) and stab them entered my mind it was like the ocd was trying to move my legs and walk i resisted and had an anxiety moment my face was red heart pounded no one saw as we were in a dark room i even got images of me smearing blood everywhere and then slicing my wrists :'( i got home burst into tears and looked in the mirror for half and hour saying over and over 'im not a killer' omg i cant believe it i really cant was this a natural urge to kill or just ocd ??
im going to my gp tomorow :'( i hope they can confirm ocd i want it gone i dont want to hurt anybody now but when its happens its so strong

DontPanicMrMannering
01-07-11, 02:38
a year ago i suffered anorexia it effectively eliminated my thoughts as i was focused on cals etc now im recovered im dealing with ocd (not diagnosed professionally) but i use to have an obssession that i was pregnant even though i was a virgin, or that i was going blind and other stuff but its just gotten worse and worse and i seriously cant take it
i was sexually and physically abused but its the last 6months where i have thought im a peado now a serial killer can someone automatically become this in 6 months or is it genetics etc because one minute i believed in peace, love and happiness the next a dark cloud descended i want it gone i look to the future and im not excited i dont know if i want one :'(
ok so a week ago i had pocd and it has eased now but today i had an amazing evening had a couple of thoughts but just ignored them i then went home with my boyfriend (http://www.ocdaction.org.uk/forums/topic/distressedsuicidalwas-this-an-actual-urge-or-ocd#) and was at his dads we were watching a comedy i was happy and then all of a sudden the urge and thought to pick up a knife (http://www.ocdaction.org.uk/forums/topic/distressedsuicidalwas-this-an-actual-urge-or-ocd#) and stab them entered my mind it was like the ocd was trying to move my legs and walk i resisted and had an anxiety moment my face was red heart pounded no one saw as we were in a dark room i even got images of me smearing blood everywhere and then slicing my wrists :'( i got home burst into tears and looked in the mirror for half and hour saying over and over 'im not a killer' omg i cant believe it i really cant was this a natural urge to kill or just ocd ??
im going to my gp tomorow :'( i hope they can confirm ocd i want it gone i dont want to hurt anybody now but when its happens its so strong

Overthinker is a good name for you, if you were a killer you would not be so concerned about it, I think you are suconciously making yourself feel unhappy in a happy situation, like while you were all sat relaxed watching comedy, this may all come from what happened to you when you were younger its hard for me to say? but you certainly don't sound like a maniac to me, I would see your doctor and ask to see someone who can dig deep into your subconcious and find out exactly why you do not think you deserve to be happy?

Dale xx