PDA

View Full Version : Treatment/Remedy for HPV?

iboyjhay
01-07-11, 05:54
Good day Everyone!

I'm a newbie here and one of the main reasons why here is because i just want to ask for a suggestion and consultation from you guys...

Is there really an effective treatment/remedy for HPV?

I've been looking for great treament but almost most of them are home remedies like Tea Tree Oil and Cider Vinegar. For Topical products, Oxyfend Cream. in terms with medical procedure, the cost were really expensive. So I've decided to skip on it.

Any suggestion treatment that safe, effective and the cost is not too much expensive?

Thank You.:)

karensilver
06-07-11, 00:30
Hope this info helps you.. "Oxy-Fend cream is a natural genital warts treatment and genital herpes product. It can also serve as an effective HPV treatment and cold sores product as well." I'm using this cream now because i had genital warts. It's prescribed by doctor so rest assure that it's 100% safe and effective to used. So far on me, it works! With the price, for me it's very affordable than other treatment.

seeker
07-07-11, 19:35
However, none of them will rid you of the virus, as the virus lives at the end of the nerves in the genital area. it is only when it randomly travels down the nerve that it causes visible warts. more often, in fact, you can have HPV and not warts - only 3 of the 5 strains of HPV cause warts. Once you have it, you are stuck for life, i'm afraid. Apparently your immune system can rid you of it naturally within ten years, so a consultant told me.

littlegigiwillgiggle
11-07-11, 15:32
i agree with seeker, HPV couldn't be healed by any treatment whatsover. experts say that HPV will eventually get out of your system in about two years, but you wouldn't be so sure it's gone (so it just depends on how lucky you are.) well there are treatments available for the different complications like warts. i'd agree with jollyanna above here that wartscide is effective, plus it's herbal too. i'm not saying that wartscide is the best and only option there is, you can always try other treatment and home remedies out there. search the web for answers. if wartscide is your thing, google it. if home remedies like cider vinegar is your thing, google it.