PDA

View Full Version : Hello

natmeg03
26-04-06, 20:40
Hello,

I am new to the website so thought i would tell u abit about myself. I am a 23 (soon anyway) year old woman with one baby (well not baby she's 3 years old) & a husband. For the last 2 1/2 years i have been unable to shake off feelings of panic attacks. Trust me i tried all most everything, counselling (which is really good), hypnotherpy & all types of medication. About two months I thought i had cracked it & i wass feel free of the panic attacks not wanting to go out & worrying about weeing all the thing, but recently it seems i haven't.

I think it started with post natal depression that i didnt want to tell anyone about because they might have thought that i wasnt happy about having my daughter. But i was just felt abit sad inside & my parents would never of understood that nor would my husband really.

so thats me anyone who thinks they know answer to being normal again would be grately received

nomorepanic
26-04-06, 21:09
Hi there and a warm welcome aboard. Lovely to see you here.

Nicola

jackie
26-04-06, 22:09
hiya, i know you will love it here

take care and ask as many questions as you want

jackie

vernon
26-04-06, 22:20
Hi Nat and welcome to the site, you will get lots of help here.

shiv
26-04-06, 22:27
Hi Nat,

You'll find lots of women here who's anxiety began soon after the birth of a child. Myself included. I think you're right; it's just a manifestation of post-natal depression.

Shiv x

Two heads
27-04-06, 20:50
Hi!Im one of those women shiv is talking about.I had my baby last may and havet been the same since hun.Its horrid and im worryied it will never go.I only got really bad in december and have gone down hill since then,you ares so not alone sweet.Saw a cardio today and he said it happens to alot of women after childbrith!Im comeing back a man in my next life.It also tends to affect women going threw the menopause.I blame hormones for alot of it.
Just wish they would cure us allxxx