PDA

View Full Version : Weird Sensations in Neck & Throat

Trish
26-04-06, 22:02
I've been having strange slightly painful tingling in these areas on and off for a few weeks...its so darn hard to explain. It feels as though my glands are going to come up...but they don't. It's making me feel a bit panicky now.

As anyone else ever had anything like this?

jackie
26-04-06, 22:06
i always have funny feeling in my throat, not that it is sore but that i need to cough or that it is burning. i cant really explain it bu ti tis just a weird feeling. it almost never goes away. as for the neck thing it is a sure sign of tension and muscle strain

i hope this helps

jackie

shiv
26-04-06, 22:10
Just sounds like a horrible new symptom of anxiety sent to confuse and frighten you. I get odd new sensations all the time. Don't we all. I think it's cos we're super-tuned in to our bodies.

Shiv x

Miss Pink
26-04-06, 22:51
Hi Trish,

I've had this too for a few weeks - also mouth feels dry sometimes feels when I swallow it goes down really slowly.

My glands were constantly up and down a few weeks ago and that can be stress/tiredness ( my brother is an accountant and when he has deadlines to meet you can see his glands sticking out like a hamster!). I also get pain in the little glands under my ears right behind my jaw - the more I ignore it though it seems to get better !

Hope this helps !!

Rachael

‹(•¿•)› Best Wishes To You All ! ‹(•¿•)›