PDA

View Full Version : Panic again:(

Em.ma
01-07-11, 20:55
Hi sometimes i get dead legs and numbness to the point i cant walk- its not anxiety caused as its do with when i sit down (even if its only for a few seconds) i now have this weird feeling between big toe and 2nd toe. i also ocasionlly get a back spasms which is so painful i cant move and have to clutch my back. i also rarely get ankle cramps and my toes push together- again not caused by anxiety. once i get a thing were my finger felt like it was clicking then it would go all tingly and numb- it wasnt tingles though i just dunno how to describe it.

Em.ma
01-07-11, 21:11
Also up to a two weekk ago at night i was getting up to wee every 5-15 mins and would get up at least twice in the night :( very up set.

Anxious_gal
01-07-11, 21:24
Hey I replied to some other post mentioning how my legs die on me and I have to wait for ages for them to wake up.
It happens a lot when I'm sitting down, I get the most awful intense pins and needles and then I sorta don't want to move my legs cause it makes the pins and needles worse.
It's very annoying when it happens .

Em.ma
01-07-11, 23:27
Thanks.
I also having awful sinus pain. i went to docs and all she said was yer its fine. she hurried it and didnt let me finish. I get pain around nose and above eyes and sometimes eyes ache. also get weird head pains that come on suddenly and theres a sore spot above my eyebrows. A few sundays ago i was sneezing all day. Sometimes also it goes silent in my ears and everything goes quiteer.

Em.ma
01-07-11, 23:28
also hurts to press around nose :(

Em.ma
01-07-11, 23:28
I really think im going to die from this and its going to affect my brain.

duke246810
01-07-11, 23:34
Hi Emma,
Right, i promise you i have had every symptom you are having, i went to the docs about it and she wanted me to get out aswell. I have been told they are called ice pick headaches where they just suddenly come on and can go away within under a second! You have no need to worry, Ill come to the doctors with you next time if you want! And we can both explain that we both get it lol. Please stop worrying :) xxxx

Em.ma
01-07-11, 23:34
Thanks. Its not that though. Im really worried about my sinuses.

Em.ma
01-07-11, 23:36
can you have tension in your face which can cause this?

daybyday
01-07-11, 23:38
Allergies?

Em.ma
01-07-11, 23:44
Could be. I also occasionly get a feeling in my upper chest like its restricted (had this once day and twice yesterday) and lasts a few seconds BUT it makes me worry im allergic to something which will stop me breathing.
Im scared to do anything now.

Em.ma
02-07-11, 00:08
i also get gum pain when i brush them- on the top gums. ahhh im really panicking:(

daybyday
02-07-11, 00:49
When panicy, every nerve in the body is oversenstive to feeling and touch,
I have that too.

Em.ma
02-07-11, 13:06
Thanks.
This morning i got a slicing sound in ear and that ear kinda feels funny and also i just got a sensation like i was falling backwards. i wasnt anxious and then this happened.

Jemski
02-07-11, 21:52
Hi Emma,

Just wanted to try and offer some reassurance as I have previously experienced like for like body symptoms.

Pain in nose/face etc : anxiety can cause a pressure in the face from tension. Weirdly enough I tend to get this on one side of my face usually. I find that I have a real pressurised feeling which can feel quite tight. This is apparently tension of muscles.

Constant urination : when my anxiety is heightened i find that I need to pee much more often. This is a result if muscle tension again and causes the bladder to be more compressed than usual, which in turn makes you need to urinate more or at least 'feel' like you need to.

Cramps : these can occur when either sat or stood up. I have a friend who is a doctor and when I experienced these recently he advised that we get cramps as a redilt of low potassium and sodium levels. Which basically means not enough salt in our diet. Also can result from dehydration.

All the things you are experiencing are perfectly explainable and really can be caused by muscle tension. You may not even realise you are tensing as we often do this sub consciously when our anxiety is heightened. Worry not x