PDA

View Full Version : Feels like I need to wee all the time

ryanmorgz
01-07-11, 21:01
Hello
At around May 2010 I few days before I went to Chicago. I started to have Symptoms of a urine infection. So I went to doctors and he said that I had cystitus and he gave me some antibotics and it went away.

Then in July 2010 I few days before I went to Las Vegas, I started to have the symptoms again so I went to the doctor and he took a urine sample and he said that I had some protien in my urine and he gave me some antibotics and I went on my way. Then a few days passed and I still had symptoms and he said that the protien had gone. Then a few days after that the test results came back and he said they were fine. Then a few days went and the symptoms went away.

Its now July 2011, and I am off to Las Vegas again, and once again I have the same symptoms.

Are they in my head. Because I allways seem to get them before I go on holiday?

Jemski
02-07-11, 22:04
Hiya,

When we are anxious; consciously or sub-consciously, we often tense our muscles. In doing so we compress our bladder muscles which gives the feeling/urge or needing to urinate more frequently. Perhaps the anticipation of taking a holiday makes you subconsiously anxious and as a result you are tensing your muscles.