PDA

View Full Version : weird feeling

lin
26-04-06, 23:02
Hi all

Last nite while watching tv i had this strange feeling on the left side of my face it just went tingly and my pulse was slightly faster than normal.

It didn't last long but it was so strange.
has any one had this.

linda xx

Miss Pink
27-04-06, 09:21
Hi Linda,

I've had this one myself - I read somewhere that anxiety can cause electric shock type feeling anywhere in the body (its like a burst of stored up adrenaline) & also if you are tense, the nerves from your shoulder and back reach up to your head so it could be that.

try not to worry! I had it so much once that my left side of my face went numb! I thought it was definately a tumour or I was having a stroke, but it passed after a day when I ignored it and kept making sure my shoulders were relaxed and down

Your pulse went higher probably reacting to your fear.

Hope this helps !!

Take Care

Rachael xx

‹(•¿•)› Best Wishes To You All ! ‹(•¿•)›

nell1965
27-04-06, 16:54
yes,often, sometimes through over breathing and sometimes just out of the blue. Kinda worries you at first until you realise its nothing.

I just want my life back
nell
x

jackie
27-04-06, 19:31
lin ive had this too many times i think it is like a nerve thing but you are not alone

jackie

latic
27-04-06, 20:10
Me too. Mine often goes numb and feel like the left hand side of my mouth is drooping. My doc said it was all down anxiety and can be caused by breathing or tension.

There is a light and it never goes out!!!!!

lin
29-04-06, 13:29
Hi

thanx for the replys i quess i should of known it was down to anxiety but you never now.

Anyway thanx

linda xx