PDA

View Full Version : day 7

sophia_x
03-07-11, 13:13
started taking 10mg 7 days ago, i was so scared of side effects but so far so good (touch wood!!)

Apart from feeling a bit sleepy in the day, lots of yawning and looking a bit stoned on day 4, i have felt fine!! no better or worse, just sleepy:)

Just though id make a post so that people who are thinking of starting know that not everyone feels awful side effects:hugs:

brit
03-07-11, 13:26
Thats great to know, i was just about to make a thread asking if anyone had NOT had horrid side effects.
I'm due to start 10mg daily, but im very worried about side effects.
Thank you for your post, what time of day do you take it?
Thanks
:)

sophia_x
03-07-11, 14:21
i was very worried, i put off starting for a month. i thought i'd be panicing constantly and to afraid to go outside! obviously being really sleepy isn't ideal, especially as being tired makes me anxious but ive honestly had only one little nervous moment on day 2 i think.

My doctor said take in the morning, so ive been taking it at 10.00am. i used to take fluoxitine at nightime. Im not sure if it makes a difference?

mikesmith
09-07-11, 10:36
Hi, been on them for 4 years ( probably to long ) and have had no side effects whatsoever. dont let scare stories put you off.

Ingenious
09-07-11, 13:24
Good thread this because so many people post they're worried about side effects - yet so many people get hardly any at all, even on quite high doses.

saro
09-07-11, 13:35
Hi,

I was the same as you when I started them a couple of months ago. I just felt tired and to be honest I still do but the anxiety has pretty much gone.