PDA

View Full Version : time to leave for good!

yvonne_uk_98
04-07-11, 16:46
Hi Everyone,

Thank you all very much for being so wonderful, loving, caring, Amazing and so inspirational.

I will miss everyone so much. you are all in my heart, I will keep you all in my personal prayers. I have given this a lot of thought, I have decided to deactivte my account. I'm not coming back.

I no longer feel the need to come in here anymore. No More Panic has done so much for me. which has helped me to stay out of hospital, I have managed to do a lot of stuff on my own. I still have panic attacks, have the old up and down days. I have contact with some of you through facebook and if you want to add me, you can, user name is the same.

I hope each and everyone of you get healed and learn new ways to how to cope and move on one day. You all do absolutely fantastic.

lots of love & hugs

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yvonne xx

anxietyoverload
04-07-11, 16:54
Im really happy for you, congratulations :) x

kibbutz83
04-07-11, 17:00
Good luck on your journey Yvonne x

snowgoose
04-07-11, 17:28
have just seen this Yvonne

I am so happy that you feel able to move on as they say ..............but doubt you will ever know how much you will be missed ..really missed .

hope you can come back sometimes and say hi ........but of course realise that for your wellbeing and recovery it is time to say goodbye [for now I hope ] .
your prayer thread in particular gave me and many others a lot of comfort .
:hugs::bighug1:

daybyday
04-07-11, 17:37
Mayb God bless you richly.
And may your wellness be of encouragement to others you meet along your way.

yvonne_uk_98
04-07-11, 18:10
Thank you all, for your encouraging words,I very much appreciated, thanks. I'm leaving open prayer request, gratitude of atitude and the wish one, there are there to help you, if and when you need to use them.

I will miss you all as much as you will all miss me too.

lots of love

Yvonne xx

ElizabethJane
04-07-11, 18:21
Dear Yvonne I'm glad that you are feeling better. You have added your own personal touch to the board. I'll miss you. I'm on facebook too. PM me an I will let you know my username. EJ

bottleblond
04-07-11, 20:07
Yvonne

Lots of love, luck and happiness for the future and remember we are always here for you.

Lisa
:hugs:

pollyanna
04-07-11, 20:13
yvonne

so glad to see your message and read that you are doing so well and progressing on your journey.. i wish you all the very best for a happy and healthy future. xx

suzy-sue
04-07-11, 22:13
Im sorry to hear your leaving Yvonne .I will miss you ..:weep:You have come very far since you joined .Im happy for you that you now feel so much better .Wishing you lots of luck ,happiness ,and good health for the future .You take care and God bless .Luv Sue xx:hugs:.

yvonne_uk_98
04-07-11, 22:16
Hi Lisa & Pollyanna,

thank you for your best wishes and kind words, I very much appreciate them. thanks.

I'll find out how you are all doing through Mel, and keep in touch with anyone through facebook.

Yvonne xx :hugs:

yvonne_uk_98
04-07-11, 22:18
Im sorry to hear your leaving Yvonne .I will miss you ..:weep:You have come very far since you joined .Im happy for you that you now feel so much better .Wishing you lots of luck ,happiness ,and good health for the future .You take care and God bless .Luv Sue xx:hugs:.

Hi Suzy-sue,

thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated, I will miss you too.

love & Hugs

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yvonne

~glowly worm~
04-07-11, 22:24
Yvonne,

just incase you still reading this, I wish you all the best and am so pleased you have come so far :)
All the very best for your brighter future,

~glowly~ xx

yvonne_uk_98
04-07-11, 22:29
Yvonne,

just incase you still reading this, I wish you all the best and am so pleased you have come so far :)
All the very best for your brighter future,

~glowly~ xx

Hi Glowly worm,

thank you for your kind words and best wishes, I very much appreciate them, thanks.:hugs:

Yvonne

~glowly worm~
04-07-11, 22:45
most welcome Yvonne,

wish you all the very very best,

~glow~ x

Magic
05-07-11, 08:09
Bye Yvonne,
Will miss you
Love and best wishes:flowers:

LadySinger
05-07-11, 08:34
Wonderful!!! I just found this site. I now truly believe that my guardian angel led me here. I wish you wellness and happiness!!!

yvonne_uk_98
05-07-11, 15:50
thank you all for your kind words and best wishes, I will miss you all too.

lots of love

Yvonne