PDA

View Full Version : In need of advice

hopinforthebest
05-07-11, 03:34
I have had CONSTANT everyday anxiety for 1 year now... I cant think anymore, I always feel out of it... been on Remeron and xanax but nothing helps. Have tried, i really think every med they have on the market. Started Neuro feedback in April and it seems to help but you can tell im not back to my old self.
I just would love to know how to get out of this every day feeling that i am going to die. Every ache and pain i feel like something is wrong. Like today my throat is sore so i jump and think i am having an allergic reasction to something. I have been having heart palpitations on and off for 3 months and i cant see how that is "normal"...
Have not got any help from docs so im hoping maybe i can find some relief here...

Anxious_gal
05-07-11, 03:42
Just a quivk relply, theres no magic pill or cure , I would recomend CBT therapy to help you manage your anxiety, do you have any support from anyone?

hopinforthebest
05-07-11, 03:46
I have been through that twice now. It has not helped at all. i see a counselor once a month but he always wants to talk about the weather. the last 3 i have been too have been pointless. I dont really want a miracle cure just wanna understand it better i guess

daybyday
05-07-11, 04:41
I see you are in usa as I am. We have so many good counselors to access in America. Maybe you just haven't found the right one for you. A good counselor will help you understand.
I hope you find one.