PDA

View Full Version : no energy

jackie
27-04-06, 19:24
i am so sorry i have been posting again so much but i needed to know if anyone had this

i basically had my usual leg pain that resulted in another trip to the hospital and they said everything was fine.

well i was just starting to believe them but then in the hairdressers this morning i spat up a large bit of blood. ( i have done this before i know ) but i then felt as if the energy or blood life was being sucked out of me. i felt i was not going to be able to get of the seat as i was so drained. this came out of the blue and has been going on all day. i feel a bit as if im breathing wrong and feel sore or achy all over.

sorry this is so long i just cant remember ever having this. i feel lifeless and as if as we speak someone is sucking the life out of me.

could this be something bad or a clot. the doc says its nothing but i cant help but fear iive missed something.

anybody

jackie

Two heads
27-04-06, 20:20
Hi jackie!Have you had any colds over the last few weeks hun?Only my hubby was coughing up blood a few months ago and it was something of a burst blood vessel.Have you been checked for a chest infection?{Im not saying you have one befor you start worrying}
I have been breathless for a long time now and have had a chest xray and they told me that shows up infections as such!xxx

jackie
27-04-06, 22:03
well i had a chest xray done the other day and it was clear plus i had an examination with the doc today and he told me it was a blood vessel. but bong im sitting down stairs there and as i sit i can feel this strange feeling that someone is sucking the blood from my legs as i sit. i am drained of energy as i sit there

oh i cant explain it it just feels wrong. and because i spat up blood this morning i was wondering could it be connected to a clot. **** im annoying meself so god nos how you all feel.

itsw just so hard to explain

jackie

Two heads
28-04-06, 09:09
I know i feel tired and achey of late and think maybe im run down hun,do you think maybe you could be also?I mean you have had ahorrid time of it lately with that silly infection and has probarely taken it out of you sweet.When we are run down our bodys have strange ways of showing us.
I suffered leg pain for months and was told it was just anxiety,thats one of the reasons for my chest xray as well as being breathless.
And you are not annoying us all we are all hear to help each other threw these horrid times!We are all worryers and always have a prob of some kind hun.
I saw a cardio yest and he still thinks i may have miled astma,he has prescirbed a different steroid to the one my gp gave to me months ago and im worrying about trying that now,so theres always going to be something entill we all get out of this rut.Please dont worry you will be fine!xxxx

Two heads
28-04-06, 09:11
sorry about the spelling,i type to fast and it gets messed up!xxx

nell1965
28-04-06, 10:18
spitting/coughing up blood is not sign of a pulmonary embolism, the signs of that are severe pain usually localised to one specific area in chest worsening on inspirtation and an acute shortness of breath. It is diagnosed by several means, such as checking arterial blood gases and something called a VQ scan, most embolisms i have seen have been very acute and tend to leave you in no doubt of the diagnosis.
Im pretty sure you dont have a pulmonary embolism, if your gp thought for one second that you did/or if they had thought that in the hospital they would have had you anticoagulated and scanned toot suite, i hope this helps jackie as i do understand how worrying things can be to us, even the least wee thing is blown up way out of all normal proportions.

I just want my life back
nell
x

Silly Blonde
28-04-06, 11:22
I suppose your pain in the leg is the same as my constant tummy ache!! I thought I had ovarian cancer, but the ultrasound showed nothing, and so I know deep down its just plain old IBS. Its the same with your leg - and don't worry about the blood thing. A couple of years ago, I was scared witless 'cos my other half ended up in hospital with bleeding from his back end (ugh sorry!) - I was convinced it was bowel or rectal cancer - but no, just a pile that had burst, bit like a blood vessel!!

If it can happen in a backside, it can happen in your lungs too!!!!

I was off work last year when Kylie announced she had breast cancer - all of a sudden, my right breast ached like mad!!! Hmmmm!!! Our minds are strange things - and you know as well as we do that focusing on symptoms will make them worse - I just wish there was a magic potion to stop all our whittling and worrying!!

Take care Jackie - and remember (I'm a lawyer by trade so know how this works!), doctors will NOT take risks these days for fear of being sued as in the US. If there is the slightest doubt, you would be whipped off for more tests.

SB xx

nell1965
28-04-06, 12:52
Jackie
SB is right (and im a nurse by trade) they cant afford to take any risks
so please try and be assured.

I just want my life back
nell
x

jackie
28-04-06, 14:31
girls thinks, im so glad you answered back. nell those two tests you mentioned have been done numerous times and throughout my last 3 pregnancies but not on this occasion as they felt there was no need

sure i bloody woke up this morning weak and flu like and convinced myself it was either mrsa from my hospital trip, or an undiagnosed clot that had perhaps dispersed but left its mark leaving me feeling drained and sick

sound like rubbish nell? marcia says neithe of these 2 things are possible

getting on with life but theres gotta be a better way than this

thanks again for your knowledge you lot

jackie

nell1965
28-04-06, 15:01
marcia is right jackie, its not a clot that has dispersed and you dont have MRSA just and i dont say that just lightly but it is just anxiety, if i were to list to you all the symptoms that i have had over the past year you would see that we all dwell on what we fear and then allow our mind to turn the symptoms in to reality. Trust me im a nurse ;)

I just want my life back
nell
x

jackie
28-04-06, 15:03
ok nurse ill try my best to put my trust in you

thank you soooooo much for caring your great. if you could come and live with me id pay you

jackie

ashley
29-04-06, 13:22
JACKS
YOU NUTTER LOL .. i love you ,, your just too sweet..
Are you alright huni, babes oh i hate to see you like this, and i know how you feel so frightened ..its not fair is it..
Listen to nell you so havt got anything seriuolsy wrong with you..i promise you with my hand on my heart jacks.. something would of happened to you time ago love,, really.
You know i am going down your way one of these days to sort you out ya litle irish love you.

Jacks im so sorry to see you in pain.. have you ever heard of a book for self-help by claire weeks its exellent.. bloddy brillant it is.. i recommend it to you darling.
A dear lovley sexy friend brought me one and i havnt put it down since, it helps to put things into pre-spective.

ashley hehehehe :D

jackie
29-04-06, 13:51
oh you wee thief! talk about stealing my idea or what.lol

i am soo glad it was worth me badgering on at you to read the book i feel priveleged to know me.lol

text me woman and yes one day i will see you here

fone you later

jackie

Two heads
29-04-06, 15:47
Hi jackie!Are you feeling any better today?Its juat so on going isnt it hun!xxxx