PDA

View Full Version : Help

perseverence
06-07-11, 13:58
I do try to do things like going out,but the last few weeks have been pretty bad,now I just feel like staying in bed all the time.I am shaky,keep get like a wave in my tummy,legs and feet ache,does anyone else have these syptoms,I have been told that I have GAD,but never felt like this before,Oh and I am waiting on the results of a blood test.Thank you

perseverence
06-07-11, 16:32
15 posts and not one answer.What am I doing wrong

tinauk29
06-07-11, 16:40
hi there i was in your predicament didn't want to get out of bed do not do this you must force yourself to get out of bed and go about daily routine housework and stuff lying in bed makes it worse well it did in my case tina btw what is gad?

KayleighJane
06-07-11, 16:42
your not doing anything wrong :)

have you tried the chat room? there is usually more people on there who may be able to give you some advice. not everbody comes on the forums so maybe havent seen your posts? also maybe whoever has read your posts do not have any advice for you.

I am sure that once your blood tests come back your gp can advise you further on medication, therapies etc or if your not happy in the meantime go back and see your doctor again.

Kayleigh x