PDA

View Full Version : A big thankyou!

duke246810
06-07-11, 21:33
I just wanted to give a BIG thankyou to everyone that has helped me on this site. I have suffered severe health anxiety along with other problems for about four years on and off and it has come back raging. But this site has defaintely helped me alot! So glad i found it! And so glad i met all of you people :) Although i will probably contiune to ask for your help i hope i don't annoy anyone, i just wanted to let everyone know how grateful i am! :)

Em.ma
06-07-11, 21:36
Hi Beth.
I always get the feeling like im annoying people. Dont worry your not annoying.
I really hope you continue to get help with your anxiety and remember dont go into the counessling with the "its not helping" feeling. :)
good luck :)

ihatediets
06-07-11, 21:38
Awww, That is soooooo sweet! And never forget, we anxiety sufferers are never annoying - just interested in details :-)

Tami xxxxxxxxxxxxx

MVP123
06-07-11, 21:43
I feel the same, I am extremely grateful for everyones help and advice on this site, I also worry about annoying everyone with the same old symptom that I happen to be worrying about at any one time. That's the good thing about this site, we all understand what each other is going through, here's to a quick recovery for all of us, hugz xxxx

RosieXXX
06-07-11, 21:51
Anyone who has suffered health anxiety will understand completely how you are feeling, and how debilitating it is. Hopefully you will feel safe here to post about your anxieties without feeling awkward or thinking you are annoying people. :hugs: