PDA

View Full Version : Help with ESA Appeal

BernieM
07-07-11, 10:52
I was wondering if anyone could help me with filling out my ESA Appeal form. I have previously passed the ESA medicals twice before, but on my latest medical they have said I am fit for work, even though my condition has not changed. I am not sure how to word my appeal form so that it doesn't get thrown out. I am currently suffering from Depression which was brought on by a new disability.

If anyone could help that would be fantastic :)

nomorepanic
07-07-11, 10:58
Hi

Search for "ESA appeal" using the search facility and you will find other posts about this that may help.

london
07-07-11, 13:25
for a start ask for the report , go over the report take note of where its wrong
dont forget you can only talk about your illness how it was then .if things have got worst thay cant look at that on appeal
recored the for papers you send on appeal so you know thay got there
good luck god bless

macc noodle
07-07-11, 16:47
Please contact your local CAB - they should be able to give you the help you need to ensure a fair appeal.

Good luck

:)

LisaT
07-07-11, 17:21
hi, if you go here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?160-Benefits-Tax-Credits-and-Minimum-Wage

you will get loads of help x

jillypig1
09-11-13, 22:36
I have an upcoming appeal to get changed from work focused ESA to support , never done this before I need a representative who can help please ? I need help and support do not know what to do xx

---------- Post added at 22:36 ---------- Previous post was at 22:31 ----------

thankyou very much for help xx

bernie1977
10-11-13, 09:57
This site is very helpful, contains all the info you need benefitsandwork.co.uk alternatively ring your local CAB or welfare rights