PDA

View Full Version : In a major panic, bad pain in eye when looking to the left

tashbarnes87
07-07-11, 15:36
Hi all, was jsut out in town & something caught my eye and my eyes darted to the left & i got this bad pain like a sore muscle at the back of my eye & the front on my head. Its just in my right eye. I was in a major panic all the way home & now looking right is ok but looking left & up is really painful. i have the biggest fear of MS & im panic ing & the optic nerve thing :( does anyone know what it is? i do not wear glasses or anything & vision is fine x

Anxious_gal
07-07-11, 16:07
Tension headache , tired sore mucles, i get a dull achy pain , take some pain meds, try icing the area and see your doc if your no better

tashbarnes87
07-07-11, 16:17
Thank you but its a internal pain & quite bad at that :( def just when looking to the far left.

boppers
07-07-11, 16:51
I'd pop an anti-inflammatory and have a nice lie down in a dark room, maybe put a cold cloth on your eye. I get this a lot and it tends to be eyestrain, a tension headache, or both.

rb1978
07-07-11, 19:22
This may sound odd but I think you can strain an eye muscle. I say this cos I once did it. In my left eye a few months ago. Eye was ok and vision was fine but whenever I looked far left with it, it hurt. The pain went after a few days and was back to normal though.

tashbarnes87
08-07-11, 08:20
o i hope so :( its still as bad today :weep: x