PDA

View Full Version : FEAR OF FAINTIN

katyfitz
28-04-06, 10:38
I have a fear of fainting and i am off to spain today as im sure u all know, i fear il colapse and never wake up if i go but im determined to show this mind of mine that il get thru it. Can u faint when u feel so tense and woried or is is when ur blood is so low that u faint? anyone else got this as a phobia and have any ideas for me to tell myself if this occurs

i leave in 2 hours so any quick responses would be good x

andrew
28-04-06, 10:56
hi katy,

try and breath calmly and keep telling yourself you will be ok and can get through this. enjoy your trip to spain, relax, catch some sun and party lol. tc .. andrew

nell1965
28-04-06, 11:08
you wont faint over the fear of fainting, if you know what i mean, and you can do this because you are strong, you will go and you will HAVE FUN

I just want my life back
nell
x

honeybee3939
28-04-06, 11:58
Hi Katy,

Im soooo Jealous that you are going to Spain, you will have a great time, you wont faint Katy, i like you worry i am going to faint and in the 10 years i have had this problem i HAVENT fainted once!! You will be fine and will come back a new women!

Have a great time Katy!you can let us know all your good news when you get home!!

Will be thinking of you

Love Andrea
xxx