PDA

View Full Version : soo, im moving jobs and my anxiety is sky high!!!!

anxietyoverload
08-07-11, 07:30
Soooo, im moving jobs, im so nervous about telling my boss today that i am leaving! yesterday was even worse, at one point in the day, i jst didnt know what to do for the best, stay at my current job or move!!

So iv decided to move, as i know that my job is safe there and i need the money to pay the bills!

Yesterday i made a post about when i was sat at home and i went so dizzy for a second, it was unreal, it was like someone ran into the side of my head and knocked me sideways!

So, as my anxiety is out of control at the min, im thinking i might have a brain tumour??

My symptoms are:

headache for about 2/3 days.
Floaters in my eyes, flickers of light and flashes
and now the sidden dizzyness!

If someone could give me some help today, before i move jobs i would be so grateful, thank you :) xxx

anxietyoverload
08-07-11, 08:56
please :( xx

Jj8
08-07-11, 09:06
Hi There

Just a quick reply but please seriously think about wether moving jobs is going to cause you more stress or less stress, also I have all these symptoms and it's def the anxiety, seems as though you have a lot going on at the moment and moving jobs is extremely stressful, but so is being in a job that you hate! So think about it carefully and make sure that you will be ok financially I say this because you don't want to be making the anxiety worse by putting yourself in a position that is going to cause you more stress. Do what ever makes you happy. Take care xx

Jj8
08-07-11, 09:09
Just read your other post! Don't just move to another job because of having internet access!!!! You will be feeding your anxiety!!! Don't let it comtrol your life! x

anxietyoverload
08-07-11, 09:15
No, im not moving jobs because of the internet, im going back to my old job because the on im at now is very quiet and they are going to be letting people go, so i cant risk been out of a job, and my old companyw ant me back.
Moving to my old job is going to be really stressful :(
Im so glad you have the same symptoms as me, makes me feel sooo much better to know that im not dying!
silly anxiety, its like my mind completely jump past the part of my brain that just says...Amy its not a tumour its anxiety, calm down!! haha xx

Jj8
08-07-11, 10:03
It's really good that they want you back though! Maybe you could go back and look for something else in the meantime, I've had a headache for two days straight now I'm used to it! Whenever I'm even slightly stressed I have loads of symptoms theres only so many times I can go to the doctors without feeling silly lol xx

anxietyoverload
08-07-11, 10:25
I no haha, i sat there after i had that awful dizzy spell, thinking to my self, theres no way i can go back to the doctors, they will lock me up! x

blueangel
08-07-11, 12:35
I suppose it might be worth asking your current boss what the prospects would be for a safe job where you are? Obviously, the worst thing he can say is no, so you're not going to lose anything.

If/when you do resign though, all you have to do is put it in a letter stating what date you're going to be leaving and thank them for the experience you've had working for them. You don't have to give them any reason if you don't feel comfortable about it.

Hope this helps.