PDA

View Full Version : getting worried now.

janine85
08-07-11, 12:48
Hi all,

I am suffering with ab cramps or tense muscles at the moment. do you know how to relieve ths sort of tension?

on the upper left side of my abs ( just below ribs) it is slightly swollen, just a small bulge, only noticable when felt.

yesterday when i tried to eat my entire stomach cramped up and was unable to finish the meal.

When i tried to go for a walk the whole of my right side abs just started to become more painful.

In pure states of panic i do think that i have some awful disease and that i might die. i try to stay calm. the doctor didnt feel my abs but tried to assure me that its just the anx. :weep:

This is my second bout of bad anxiety and im learning to remember the techniques i used before but the abdominal pain is just getting in the way.

I do not know how to relax effectively.

please advise if you can, thanks so much.

I take 10mg of citalopram, 1mg of lorazepam, 80mg of propanolol and diazepam when needed, had counselling and being refered for cbt.

LisaT
08-07-11, 13:48
I get the same thing, have awful chest and under the ribs tension and pain, food makes it worse cos I get anxious thinking about it, i usually go to bed and lie down and try to breathe and relax, easier said than done i know. You sound so much me, this is my second anxiety bout too and i find it impossible to relax, just try to keep going the more we worry the longer it hangs about x