PDA

View Full Version : hi

angie21
08-07-11, 18:12
hi, just came across this site couple of days ago,, am 39 years old, have had anxiety and depression since my early twenties, have wonted to end my life few times because of anxiety, got that bad, my anxiety has gotn worse in the last few months, been to doc few times, blood test, a&e, have support worker once a week, take me shoping, appiontments etc, i fear that am going to die every day, have pain all over my body, head chest, arm, leg, neck, i wake middle of the night, chest pain, panic, am going to die, am scared, am single mum, no family, no friends, started cbt last week,

nomorepanic
08-07-11, 18:13
Hi angie21

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

benjibin
08-07-11, 18:40
Really glad you are starting CBT. I have not been on here long either and have found it invaluable for support and advice :)

angie21
08-07-11, 18:56
thank you, i now know am not the only one going thru this awful thing, had bad day yesterday, hard pressing pain in my head, sure some thing was wrong, going to die any moment, today my heart is beating very heavy, cant stop feeling my pulse, thanks for reading my post, take care

tatt2
09-07-11, 05:21
:hugs:wont help much but there is a big hug x im also in a horrible place at the moment, life sucks i wish i could help i really doooooo!!! there are loads of nice people here tho xxx

angie21
09-07-11, 10:24
hi, thank you for the big hug, jus wot i need, yes i see there is some lovely people on here, hope to get sum advice on here, looking out window, such i lovely sunny day, but feel awful inside, but going to force myself to go for a walk with dog, take care

cromford
09-07-11, 12:36
Well done for forcing yourself to take the dog out. I am new to this site too. I first suffered from anxiety and panic 30 years ago but got my life on a very good even keel about 15 years ago through good CBT and meds.
Having a blip at the moment. It is not good but I know through past experience that I can conquer(sorry not too good at spelling) this.
It is all a matter of retraining your thought patters. The brain is very powerful and at the moment you and I and many others are thinking the wrong thoughts and with help we can retrain to think the right ones.
It can be hard but taking each day individually and not trying to climb the mountain to the top straight away you will get there. I did and look forward to getting there again.
It never fully goes away but you learn to see it for what it is and manage it.