PDA

View Full Version : Hi from wales

tinkerJ
09-07-11, 08:26
I just joined this site and so glad I have found it :) I have suffered anxiety/ depression for many years as I suffered from Ulcerative colitis . In 2002 I had an ileaostomy peformed ( My bowel removed ) and my anxiety got worse and my GP put me on seroxat !! I have been on this drug since then and to be honest I dont think its ever worked for me :weep:I had more surgery in December last year and since then been really low and my anxiety / panic attacks seem to have got worse not helped by not being able to go back to my job my daughter leaving home for Uni and just general stress due mostly to money worries :weep:I finally broke down to another Dr yesterday who is finally referring me to a mental health team I just hope they can sort me out after all this time ! anyone else experienced seroxat not working ? so pleased to find somewhere where I dont feel as if I am alone :flowers:

diane07
09-07-11, 08:32
Hi tinkerJ

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

paula lynne
09-07-11, 09:21
Welcome Tinker! Another Welshie here (Nr Bridgend)...we have a good few welsh members, and recently had a successful meet in Cardiff....keep your eyes open for the Welsh Meet thread. Glad you found us! :welcome: